ASA

Japanese competence/efficiency coupled with Filipino ingenuity makes our organization a formidable force in the Software industry. This heterogeneous mixture of output-driven professionals makes ASA a top company in its class.

OUR MISSION & VISION

Our core commitment is excellence in service to our valued clients, and the prompt delivery of our services with honesty and integrity.

HISTORY

Amida Software Asia, Inc. (ASA) was established in October 2007 (Baguio City, Philippines). When the company was established, 90% of wholesale software development contracts have been taken from domestic clients, the remaining 10% have been exported to Japan.

Started as a business base, Asian Power Solutions, Inc. (APS) was established in June 2008 (Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan). The Japanese Corporate body was formed aimed at further business expansion, with Japan as the base for business operations.

A year later in April 2009, ASA and APS had been merged to realize sales increase, at the same time, Japan office has been moved to Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Adjustments were made to the Philippine and Japan Corporate bodies, thus, ASA Group was formed.

On April of 2012, ASA was registered with PEZA as an Ecozone IT Enterprise. ASA transferred office to the Baguio City Economic Zone to cater to foreign clients.

WHAT'S NEW

November 24, 2014
ASA is proclaimed by the Regional office of the Department of Labor and Employment a Child Labor-Free Establishment for not engaging in child labor and not using products or materials produced through the use of child labor.


November 3, 2014
DOLE Regional Office-CAR awards ASA with the Tripartite Certificate of Compliance with Labor Standards for being compliant with the provisions of General Labor Standards, Occupational Safety and Health Standards, and Child Labor Law.


October 21, 2014
ASA is given both the Certificate of Compliance on General Labor Standards and the Certificate of Compliance on Occupational Safety and Health Standards for having complied with the standards set by DOLE-CAR.


October 15, 2014
ASA has been recognized by DOLE-CAR and RTWPB-CAR for implementing a Productivity based Incentive Scheme to its best performing employees.


APRIL 1, 2014
The corporate name of Offshoring Business Association of Japan (www.offshoring.net.ph) for Japan Headquaters is renamed to "Japan Offshore Association ". However , per SEC registration in the Philippines , it will retain the current corporate name "THE OFFSHORING BUSINESS ASSOCIATION OF JAPAN IN THE PHILIPPINES, INC. " for their Philippine Branch.


April 4, 2012
ASA transfers and starts commercial operations at The Norwegian Collection Inc. Bldg., Baguio City Economic Zone being a PEZA-registered enterprise.


June 1, 2008
ASA's Japan counterpart, Asian Power Solutions, Inc. (APS) is established in Amagasaki City in Japan as it aims to further its business operations.


October 17, 2007
ASA's Japan counterpart, Asian Power Solutions, Inc. (APS) is established in Amagasaki City in Japan as it aims to further its business operations